"*" indicates required fields
The Air Conditioner Experts
At Atack Air Conditioning, we install, fix and maintain a wide range of spilt system and ducted air conditioners for residential and commercial properties. Whether you’re looking for a way to heat and cool one room or your entire home, we’ve got you covered all throughout Port Stephens, from Karuah to Salamander Bay and beyond.
Our team has been working with air conditioners for more than 40 years and we’ve built great relationships with leading manufacturers, including Panasonic, LG, Fujitsu and more. We are an authorised Daikin Dealer and service agent. When it comes to air conditioner repairs and servicing, our expert technicians are equipped and qualified to handle jobs of all sizes. Give us a call to get started!
Why Choose Us?
The last thing anyone wants is to be without a reliable air conditioner in the heat of summer or the middle of winter. Our Port Stephens customers trust us to undertake installations and servicing in their homes because we:
- Are a family owned & operated business with over four decades of valuable industry knowledge
- Are certified by the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC)
- Stock a wide variety of trusted brands
- Offer fast & free quotes
- Provide friendly advice & prompt services
- Are experienced in working with many air conditioner brands & models, no matter the issue
Contact the team at Atack Air Conditioning on (02) 4987 6900 today!
Frequently Asked Questions
When choosing the right size air conditioner for you, consider the:
- Size & layout of the room (open plan or a smaller space)
- Number of people who typically use the room at one time
- Amount of sun exposure the area gets
- Location & size of windows
- The existing insulation in the room
Split systems are generally more energy efficient than ducted air models because they only cool or heat the rooms you choose, while ducted air models cool or heat your entire home. Split systems also tend to save you money in the long run due to their energy efficiency.
It’s important to keep the area around your air conditioner clean and free of debris. You should also check if your air filter is dirty and replace it if needed. Finally, look at the coils and fins on the unit. If they are bent or damaged, they can be replaced easily. These tips will help ensure your air conditioner is running optimally and isn’t overworked.
Installing an air conditioner yourself is not recommended. The machinery is complex, and proper installation is critical to their performance and efficiency. If you don’t have experience working with air conditioners, it’s best to leave the job to a professional.